Deposit Terms and Conditions | Women in Negotiation B.V.
These terms and conditions apply to deposit payments (“Deposit”) made by clients (“Clients”) in relation to the online group coaching programs (“the Program(s)”) offered by Women in Negotiation B.V. (“WIN”).
WIN is located at Brinklaan 146 (1404GW) in Bussum, The Netherlands and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with registration number 78492521.
1. The purpose of the Deposit is to keep available to the Client the discounted investment option(s) for the Program(s), as they are communicated to Client and in force at the time of payment of the Deposit. Payment of the Deposit alone does not entitle Client use of any (pro rata) parts of the Program.
2. WIN accepts payment of the Deposit by the following methods: credit card or direct deposit into our bank account.
3. The remainder of the Program investment must be paid within 4 months from the date of payment of the Deposit.
4. The deposit is entirely non-refundable. If payment of the remainder of the Investment does not happen within the timeframe as laid out in Clause 3, the Deposit is either forfeited altogether or deducted from the regular investment options for the Program(s) as they apply at the time of payment of the regular investment.
5. All Deposits are made in EUR and are inclusive of VAT.
6. Unless rules of mandatory (consumer) law dictate otherwise, any disputes that may arise in connection with these terms are governed by the laws of the Netherlands and will be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where WIN has its registered place of business.
7. The Deposit and access to the Program(s) is strictly personal. Client is not entitled to transfer its rights under these terms to a third party.